Partial Differential Equations, Continuum Mechanics, Peridynamics, Integral Equations, Calculus of Variations
National Science Foundation - Division of Mathematical Sciences Grant 1716790 (2017-2020)
- M. Foss, P. Radu, [Book Chapter] Bridging local and nonlocal models: convergence and regularity. Handbook of Nonlocal Continuum Mechanics for Materials and Structures. Edited by George Z. Voyiadjis, Springer 2017).
- P. Radu, D. Toundykov, J. Trageser, A nonlocal biharmonic and its connection to the classical analogue. Archives for Rational Mechanics and Analysis. 223 , no. 2, (2017), 845--880.
- M. Foss, P. Radu. Differentiability and integrability properties for solutions to nonlocal equations. New Trends in Differential Equations, Control Theory and Optimization: Proceedings of the 8th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, World Scientific, (2016), 105--119
- Math 106: Calculus I
- Math 830: Differential Equations
|Math 106: Calculus I||Fall 2015 , Math 106: Calculus I|
|Math 107: Analytic Geometry & Calculus II||Spring 2014 , Fall 2014, Spring 2017|
|Math 198: Learning Community X^2 - Women in Science and Math/Brain Power||Fall 2013 , Fall 2014|
Math in the City
- Interdisciplinary course I designed in the spring of 2006
- Supported by NSF - DUE (CCLI) 0941132 (2010--2014)
- Story: “Local businesses partner with students to analyze data from new perspective”
Fulbright Fellowship: Taught at Trinity College, Dublin: