Office Hours, Spring 2022
Monday: 10:30AM - 11:30AM, in AVH-327.
Wednesday: 10:30AM - 11:30AM, in AVH-327.
Thursday: 10:50AM - 11:50AM, in AVH-327.
Or by appointment or via Zoom.
- Differential Equations (MATH-221): Spring 2022.
- College Algebra and Trigonometry (MATH-103): Fall 2020, Fall 2021.
- Contemporary Mathematics (MATH-203): Spring 2020.
- College Algebra (MATH-101): Fall 2019.
- Calculus I & II Rectiations: Fall/Spring/Summer 2018-19.
- Fall 2020-Spring 2021: Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics Organizing Committee Member
- 2021: Co-organizer of Students in Partial Differential Equations Seminar (SPIDERS).
- 2019-2020: Co-organizer of the Graduate Student Seminar.
- Dougherty, S. & Myers, S. Orthogonality from group characters. Involve, a Journal of Mathematics 14-4(2021), 555-570. DOI 10.2140/involve.2021.14.555.